The Wing Sponsorship is available for certain aircraft of the air museum where the cabin and/or cockpit can be made accessible. This sponsorship includes an admission gift pass for one, valid for twelve months and allowing unlimited visits, plus a gift pack and certificate, with the added exclusive benefits of a one hour personal appointed tour of the cabin and/or cockpit with one of our aircraft specialists, plus souvenir photographs of the event.
Simply choose your favourite aircraft from the drop down menu below then add to the cart. You can purchase multiple sponsorship options or sponsor several aeroplanes if you wish to.
The Wing Sponsorship includes a commemorative gift pack with the following benefits:
- A one hour personal tour of your chosen aircraft with a museum aircraft specialist, with access to the cabin and/or cockpit*
- Souvenir photographs of the event
- One free Museum admission pass, valid for 12 months and allowing unlimited visits to see your sponsored aircraft
- A personalised Certificate of Sponsorship, valid 12 months
- An A4 colour photograph of the aircraft chosen for sponsorship
- A written brief on the history of the individual aeroplane
- A copy of the latest issue of the The Allied Air Forces Memorial Magazine, our own in house publication
* The tour is by appointment with the Operations Manager and the cockpit tour is dependent upon applicable safety considerations
|Model of Aircraft||
BAe Nimrod MR2, Blackburn Buccaneer S.2, De Haviland Devon, De Haviland Vampire D.H.100, Douglas Dakota IV C-47B, Gloster Meteor F.8, Handley Page Victor K.2, Hawker Harrier G.R.3, Hunting Percival Jet Provost T.4, Panavia Tornado GR4, Royal Aircraft Factory SE.5A, Westland Sikorsky Dragonfly HR.5